Acrylic Floor Paint – 20ltrs
SUITABLE FOR CONCRETE,WOOD,BRICK,METAL,STONE,GARAGE,SHOWROOM,FACTORY ETC
All images are for illustration purposes only and shade difference may happen from image to product
Industrial Floor Paint are heavy duty floor paints and therefore as a result they can also be very suitable for use in many other industrial and commercial facilities also domestic garages and also where there are aggressive environments with chemical spillages or frequent traffic on the floors.
To be suitable for use on factory floors industrial floor paints must generally be tough and resistant enough to withstand:-
· The abrasion and wear that will take place i.e. from fork lifts, pallet trucks,cars,4X4 plus other vehicle movements across the factory floor.
· The static loading that is imposed on the painted factory floor surface by pallet stacking in storage, or other equipment on the floor
· Most liquid or chemical spillages that may occur on the floor i.e. Water, oils, Cutting Agents,Soft acid cleaning agents,wheel/brake cleaners,engine coolant,brake fluids some fuel’s etc that are used in the processes carried out on the painted floor.
· (do not leave these to sit on the area coated they must be removed and not left to soak into the area,they will with stand the spill but not for long periods of time)
Most factory floors are reinforced concrete floors and this must obviously have sufficient strength to support all of these loadings and uses. The functions of the industrial floor paint are:
– to strengthen and improve the factory floor surface
– to eliminate dust build up on surface (pre seal is always advised on dusty unpainted areas)
– to increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance
– to provide the increased additional chemical resistance
– to improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment
-to speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task
– to delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre
200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,140ft squared per 20 litre can (one coat)
(two coats always advised)
Dry time of coating using standard roller:
touch dry @ 15’c = 10/12 hours
first coat should be left to dry for 24-48 hours to assure adhesion to surface leave minimum. Thin first coat down with 25%
(work in a well ventilated area,using no forms of naked light/fire)
please test for damp before coating by applying a small test patch or applying a clear plastic sheet (30cmx30cm) and sealing it to the floor with a high grade tape (duck tape) with out any ways of air escaping and leave for 24 hours if there is any forms of water vapour on the sheet the are will have damp and steps will need to be taken before coatings
mix very well before use
If the area you are looking to coat is virgin (never been coated) or has had contamination from oil,grease,cutting agents etc cleaning with correct equipment will be required the area will then need to be coated with a heavy duty pre seal and left to dry for 24 hours.
a test patch is always advised as some areas my still have contamination and this could have complications when coating
uk manufactured product
Black, Dark Grey, Tile Red, Grey